Finding your iPhone UDID
What is the UDID? Every iPhone or iPod Touch has a Unique Device Identifier (UDID),…
What is the UDID?
Every iPhone or iPod Touch has a Unique Device Identifier (UDID), which is a sequence of 40 letters and numbers that is specific to your device. It’s like a serial number but much harder to guess. It will look something like this: 2c6f0cc904d437be2e1733235f5664094b831186.
Why do we need the UDID?
Your iPhone can only install programs that are approved by Apple. To Test the application or distribute for beta use, UDID need to be added to Provisioning file.
How do I get my UDID?
You can copy/paste your UDID from iTunes by following below mentioned steps.
1. Launch iTunes and connect your iPhone.
2. In the right pane, locate the information about your iPhone, including its name, capacity, software version, serial number, and phone number.
3. To get UDID click on Serial Number:.
4. It will display the UDID of the connected device.
5. To Copy the UDID to your clipboard. Click on Edit and then select Copy.
6. Paste it anywhere you want.