While learning Web UI testing we are always searching for Demo sites that try to mimic real-world scenarios. Over time, several people in the community have developed these sites with different features and provided good resources and documentation about each usage.
In this article I will be listing out all the good resources which you can make use of, and if you find I have missed anything then please comment and I will update the list:
- Automation Book Store: https://automationbookstore.dev/
- Automation Test Store: https://automationteststore.com/
- DemoBlaze: https://www.demoblaze.com/
- DemoQA: https://demoqa.com/
- E-commerce Playground: https://ecommerce-playground.lambdatest.io/
- ParaBank: https://parabank.parasoft.com/parabank/index.htm
- LetCode: https://letcode.in/test
- SelectorHub: https://selectorshub.com/xpath-practice-page/
- Selenium Playground: https://www.lambdatest.com/selenium-playground/
- Selenium Test Pages: https://testpages.herokuapp.com/styled/index.html
- Swag Labs: https://www.saucedemo.com/
- The Internet: https://the-internet.herokuapp.com/
- UI Test Automation Playground: http://uitestingplayground.com/
- XYZ Bank: https://www.globalsqa.com/angularJs-protractor/BankingProject/#/login
What Do You Think?
Did this work for you?
Could I have done something better?
Have I missed something?
Please share your thoughts and let me know if there are particular things that you would enjoy reading further.