We will be looking into Jenkins in a simple way. If you don’t have any prior knowledge these tutorials are going to help to start with Jenkins and integrate various other tools with it.
Jenkins is an open-source automation server.
- It helps software development related to building, testing, and deploying it acts as a continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- It is a server-based system that runs in serverless containers such as a bicycle kit.
- In short, if we talk about Jenkins. Jenkins will be helping you in automating your builds, whatever development builds you create, it will be helping you in building those.
- You can integrate your testing framework as well. Which can run against that builds and then finally it can deploy to any test server, or even production.
Let’s talk about some of the features of Jenkins.
- Jenkins is a continuous integration and delivery tool.
- You can easily install it on your local machine observers where you have windows. linux, mac or even your local system.
- It’s very easy to configure Jenkins engines on web interface.
- Create or publish your own plug
- As well as helps in distributing the workload across the different systems or machines.
You can click on the playlist icon and from there you can watch all the videos which I have uploaded on YouTube.
What Do You Think?
Did this work for you?
Could I have done something better?
Have I missed something?
Please share your thoughts and let me know if there are particular things that you would enjoy reading further.